Understanding Year 5 Comprehension
Success in Literacy Reading Tests – Understanding Year 5 Comprehension is excellent for all students, teachers, coaches and parents.
- 40 test passages
- a diverse variety of text types and questions
- narratives, poems, reports, songs, recounts and descriptions
- 8 comprehension questions relating to each test passage
- invaluable literacy explanations throughout the book
- user friendly and flexible for students and educators
- clear and comprehensive coverage
- quick solutions at the end of the book
- produced by the same editor and publisher as the popular Understanding Maths series of books.
Suitable for students engaged in reading comprehension tests, external tests (including NAPLAN, PAT, ACER, AusVELS and ISA) as well as other state based tests (selective and scholarship) and school / class based tests.