THE SERIES FEATURES:
- Explanations of the exam criteria and advice on addressing them
- Step-by-step guidelines for planning and structuring effective exam responses
- Sample tasks with annotated mid-range and high-range sample responses
- Strategies – with examples and models – for improving introductions, body paragraphs and conclusions to create strong, high-scoring responses
- Guidelines for responding to short-answer questions
- Assessor advice about the qualities that make strong responses stand out
- Advice for avoiding common mistakes.
The 2nd edition of EAL Exam Guide Area of Study 1 features updated examples and sample responses to reflect changes to the 2019 VCE English/EAL Text List.